Welcome to our news room
We are happy to see that you’ve found your way to our global news room.
If you are searching for business travel related information, quotes or pictures don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We are looking forward to your inquiries.
- BCD Travel earns ‘Most Admired TMC’ designation for ninth timeA cross section of corporate travel industry professionals surveyed by industry news publication The Beat has selected BCD Travel as the Most Admired Travel Management Company for the ninth time, The Beat announced yesterday.
- BCD Travel survey reveals growing importance of travel and expense spend managementAs business travel bounces back, so has the relative importance of travel and expense spend management, according to a recent survey of 106 travel buyers responsible for T&E spend around the globe. Leading travel management company BCD Travel conducted the survey from Oct. 12-26.
- BCD Travel introduces BCD Alert to meet rising demand for 24/7 traveler securityIn response to the heightened focus on traveler risk as global travel volumes increase, BCD Travel today introduced BCD Alert™ to its suite of traveler security solutions. The mobile app, developed specifically for travel and security managers, provides 24/7 coverage of active travelers against destination risk and incidents, allowing managers to monitor and respond remotely.
- Meyn Food Processing Technology consolidates global travel program with BCD TravelMeyn Food Processing Technology, leading global specialist in poultry processing solutions, has chosen BCD Travel as its single provider to manage its global business travel. Meyn is headquartered in the Netherlands, with thirteen branches worldwide.
- BCD Travel announces ‘Centricity powered by BCD’ – offering life sciences companies stronger patient-centric solutionsBCD’s Life Sciences Center of Excellence today announced the launch of Centricity powered by BCD, a specialized offering that provides concierge patient travel, logistics, payment, special-needs facilitation and engagement strategies to life sciences companies.
- BCD Travel invests in French market to support significant growth post-pandemicBCD Travel France is pleased to announce the addition of corporate travel industry veteran Jean-Christian Fuentes to the global travel management company.
- Leading travel management company BCD Travel and Spain’s top-ranked travel group Ávoris reinforce partnership agreementSpain’s leading travel group Ávoris and BCD Travel have strengthened their partnership agreement. As the exclusive official representative of BCD in Spain and a member of BCD’s Global Network, Ávoris manages and provides travel services for global and local BCD clients in Spain. Part of the prestigious Barceló Group, Ávoris achieved Spain’s no. 1 travel and tourism ranking after merging with Globalia’s outbound travel and tourism division this year.
- Wes Bergstrom joins BCD Travel as SVP, Supplier Relations, Americas and Global HotelLeading travel management company BCD Travel announced the appointment of Wes Bergstrom to the role of Senior Vice President, Supplier Relations, Americas and Global Hotel, effective October 1.
- BCD Travel transforms travel & expense spend management with BCD Pay™As part of its ongoing commitment to the transformation of travel and expense (T&E) spend management, BCD Travel today announced BCD Pay™, a suite of solutions that use artificial intelligence, machine learning and open APIs to simplify, digitize and automate corporate travel payment, reconciliation and invoice management for clients. The result is a frictionless, digital payment experience from trip booking and payment through reconciliation.
- BCD Travel survey: Business travelers pinpoint shortcomings of virtual meetings and want decision-making powerBCD Travel survey: Business travelers pinpoint shortcomings of virtual meetings and want decision-making power UTRECHT, The Netherlands, August 19, 2021 – Business travelers are raising concerns about the reliance on screen-based interaction as their primary meeting method. Now more than ever, they are also looking for control, ease and simplicity, according to a recent survey of … Read more