Welcome to our news room
We are happy to see that you’ve found your way to our global news room.
If you are searching for business travel related information, quotes or pictures don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We are looking forward to your inquiries.
- Traveler wellbeing tops priorities for corporate travel programs behind duty-of-care, according to recent BCD Travel surveyTravel buyers feel that traveler satisfaction and wellbeing is the second most important travel program priority after duty of care, according to a recent BCD Travel survey in March of 118 travel buyers worldwide, with 92% of survey respondents listing the topic as extremely or very important.
- BCD Travel releases new Travel Risk Outlook ReportAs travel resumes, there will be a broader set of risks to be faced, beyond those associated with the pandemic, according to BCD Travel’s just released Travel Risk Outlook report. This new report provides travel managers, purchasing managers and corporate travel arrangers with essential information to set priorities and adjust their corporate travel programs in times of high uncertainty and constant change.
- Traveler survey reveals stress factors of business travelWhile 89% of business travelers say employee wellbeing is a priority at their company, only 51% feel that their company provides traveler wellbeing support, according to a recent BCD Travel survey of 875 business travelers worldwide.
- BCD Travel report explores 8 business travel trends for 2022The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted business travel to refocus its priorities. Leading travel management company BCD Travel identified eight trends that will resonate with travel managers and travelers in 2022 and compiled them in a new report, Business Travel Trends for 2022.
- BCD Travel earns ‘Most Admired TMC’ designation for ninth timeA cross section of corporate travel industry professionals surveyed by industry news publication The Beat has selected BCD Travel as the Most Admired Travel Management Company for the ninth time, The Beat announced yesterday.
- BCD Travel survey reveals growing importance of travel and expense spend managementAs business travel bounces back, so has the relative importance of travel and expense spend management, according to a recent survey of 106 travel buyers responsible for T&E spend around the globe. Leading travel management company BCD Travel conducted the survey from Oct. 12-26.
- BCD Travel introduces BCD Alert to meet rising demand for 24/7 traveler securityIn response to the heightened focus on traveler risk as global travel volumes increase, BCD Travel today introduced BCD Alert™ to its suite of traveler security solutions. The mobile app, developed specifically for travel and security managers, provides 24/7 coverage of active travelers against destination risk and incidents, allowing managers to monitor and respond remotely.
- Meyn Food Processing Technology consolidates global travel program with BCD TravelMeyn Food Processing Technology, leading global specialist in poultry processing solutions, has chosen BCD Travel as its single provider to manage its global business travel. Meyn is headquartered in the Netherlands, with thirteen branches worldwide.
- BCD Travel announces ‘Centricity powered by BCD’ – offering life sciences companies stronger patient-centric solutionsBCD’s Life Sciences Center of Excellence today announced the launch of Centricity powered by BCD, a specialized offering that provides concierge patient travel, logistics, payment, special-needs facilitation and engagement strategies to life sciences companies.
- BCD Travel invests in French market to support significant growth post-pandemicBCD Travel France is pleased to announce the addition of corporate travel industry veteran Jean-Christian Fuentes to the global travel management company.