Welcome to our news room
We are happy to see that you’ve found your way to our global news room.
If you are searching for business travel related information, quotes or pictures don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We are looking forward to your inquiries.
- BCD Travel reports on the future of air travelAir travel is experiencing a period of growth after a tumultuous three years due to the pandemic. It’s expected to rebound stronger than ever with an emphasis on sustainability according to a recent report by BCD Travel. The leading travel management company released the first of a two-part report detailing the future of air travel.
- BCD Travel bolsters its reputation as the travel industry’s Most Admired Travel Management CompanyReaders of The Beat have selected BCD Travel as the Most Admired Travel Management Company for the sixth consecutive year and tenth time in total since 2009.
- Industry collaborates to solve talent crisis across business travel industry during GBTA Europe ConferenceRepresentatives from all areas of the business travel eco- system gathered at the GBTA Europe Conference in Brussels in November during The Big Idea session, sponsored by BCD Travel. The travel management company developed the theme for the session “Travel and The Law of Attraction” to discuss the pain points and solutions that appeal to talent both in and outside of the industry.
- BCD Travel expands European executive team with the addition of two new senior vice presidentsTravel management company BCD Travel welcomed Wolfgang Strasser and Joanna Greenfield as two new senior vice presidents (SVP) for the European region. Strasser began his role on September 1 and Greenfield began on December 1.
- Traveler survey highlights duty of care gap for remote working and bleisure travelMore than three-quarters of business travelers say their employer treats traveler health, safety and security as a priority, but only 36% of travelers say their employer unconditionally takes care of their safety and security when working remotely and another 25% don’t know, according to a recent BCD Travel survey in August.
- BCD Travel hired new vice president of sustainability to continue driving initiatives across six sustainability focus areasLeading travel management company (TMC) BCD Travel announced the appointment of Olivia Ruggles-Brise to the role of vice president, sustainability effective Nov. 14.
- Sabre and BCD Travel announce landmark technology partnership focused on growth, innovation and evolution of corporate travelSabre Corporation [NASDAQ: SABR] and BCD Travel today announced a long-term, multi-faceted strategic partnership that is expected to drive meaningful growth and advancement for both companies and across the travel ecosystem.
- BCD Travel recognized as top travel agency for encouraging sustainable travelSNCF recognized BCD Travel among its first recipients of the ‘Ecomobility’ award. The new award was presented on Sept. 13 in Paris during the first ‘Grand Prix of Ecomobility’ organized by SNCF to face the climate challenge.
- BCD Travel earns EcoVadis Platinum sustainability rating for third consecutive yearBCD Travel earns EcoVadis Platinum sustainability rating For the third year, BCD has received the Platinum rating from EcoVadis, the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings.
- BCD Travel extends partnership with FairFly to power Air Price Assurance across its global customer baseTravel management company BCD Travel announced today that they will leverage FairFly’s market-leading technology and artificial intelligence to power their Air Price Assurance (APA) solution. With FairFly’s global automated GDS coverage, BCD will be able to offer their APA solution to its entire customer base. The technology will allow BCD to maximize automated savings on air spend for clients.